Tuesday 3 December 2013

Faerie Dreams Unleashes Your Christmas Spirit

Heya peeps....! ^_^ As you all know November has pass and now is the month of December which I've always been waiting every year. Why is that you may ask? It's the Holiday Season where we celebrate Christmas. I've always enjoyed Christmas since I was a kid and I still love Santa Claus ^_^
Well, I was Christmas shopping lately at Sunway Pyramid situated at Level CP6, Blue Atrium,, No 3 Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia and I saw what amazed me the most. Something that made my Christmas mood activated. The awesome decorations this year. Yes....! And the theme this year is called "Faerie Dreams". It started on the 16th Nov until 29 Dec 2013.... The events are awesome....




I kinda missed the most important event because of unforeseen weather. Meeting Santa Claus was what I missed and the Christmas Carols :'(
But I enjoyed taking pictures of the decorations. My favorite is a beautiful angel like wings....




Amazed right? Told you ;P
They also have a charity fountain called Wishing Fountain. As you toss a coin and make a wish, you are granting wishes of those in need. A Faerie's Wishing Fountain can be found at LG2 Blue and Orange Concourse and all proceeds will go to the Children's Wish Society Malaysia in making their wishes come true. It's all in your hands and your generosity.

The Wishing Fountain


Then later I continued capturing amazing photos at the mall.







I was tired so I sat down and noticed another decoration......

Finally, it was time for us to go back. But that didn't stop us from taking last shots of a lovely scene at night outside the mall with beautiful lights that will stay in my head until Christmas.

Me & my bestie Roy




























Until then, wishing all my readers a wonderful & joyful Merry Christmas ^_^
Ho Ho Ho!


No comments:

Post a Comment