Wednesday 13 November 2013

Night Life

Heya peepz! I'm back on my blog... I know it's been quite sometime that I've been missing it's just that I've been busy with stuff... Anyways, I'm back ^_^
So I was given an assignment to do and finally I've got my very own assignment.... Yay! Ok, let's get to the point. So this time around I spent most of my time hanging around bars and night clubs to get a taste of certain beers, food and liqueur but there's this common bar situated in Penang, Malaysia called Soho Free House. Why I like this bar? It's because of the environment. They serve you British and Irish beers, food and liqueurs. You sure want to be there. The music? Well, what can I say? During the day it's just slow music. Towards 7pm to 12am the music starts to be a little funky with some golden oldies and old school music. But then.... Aahaa.... 12am to 3am you get what you want. That's right ^_^ The right DJ is there for you to play the latest hits with some beat in it.


The outside of Soho Free House Penang

The bar

You will certainly enjoy your day and night there. About the employees there. What can I tell you? Well.... They will serve you with a smile and a pleasant gesture that will absolutely make you feel comfy and come there more often. Me? I'm a regular customer so I have no problem.
You can never miss an event that will be held every time you are there. For instance just recently on October 26 2013 they had Halloween Night & I of course was the only customer in a costume... What do you expect? Malaysians don't know how to party. So I became a zombie. Hahahaha!

I felt awkward at first and then I thought back "What the heck! It's Halloween Night. I'm here to party" and the rest of the night? Yup you can guess. It was awesome! The drinks?

Old Pulteney

A friendly employee serving me drink

When you enter Soho this is how it looks like
So you see, people may think that this bar is out standard. But to me it's all about perfection and enjoyment of the night. At the end of the night we get to enjoy with friends we love and be whoever and whatever we want to be. It's all about fun and friends.

Trying to be a DJ

Enjoying it with a friend

  Until then peepz.... We meet again in my next blog....

Adios and Terima Kasih ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment